• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 426 street wedge core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Lookkng for a 1965 426 street wedge engine core to rebuild. The. Ore complete the better. I am in NC.

Sure would if it's the right date code. I'll build it piece by piece if I have to. Lol

I have a Carter AFB 4bbl carb part number 3859SA. I believe that's the correct part number for a '65 426 SW. It's all professionally rebuilt and ready to go. PM me if you're interested.

I have a 3611 S For street wedge. This may be for 1964 Street Wedge. Interested?

I've got a late 64 casting 426 block, but I really wasn't planning on selling it. I planned on using it in a 64 Savoy I'm starting on.
I do have a dual point distributor for a 65 street wedge that I would sell.

I have a few sets of 516 heads, not sure of the dates. They're in Ohio.

Lookkng for a 1965 426 street wedge engine core to rebuild. The. Ore complete the better. I am in NC.
I think we have a 65 SW block and some heads and I think we have rods and maybe some piston. Have a couple cranks too. Let me know what you are looking for and I can look tomorrow.

Here's a couple of pics of the intake I have. Casting date is 11-17-65

IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0116.JPG

I think we have a 65 SW block and some heads and I think we have rods and maybe some piston. Have a couple cranks too. Let me know what you are looking for and I can look tomorrow.

Here's the exhaust manifolds

IMG_0118.JPG

What do you want. We want to sell as a complete package.

Ok. I will get back to you tomorrow.

Scott,

Sounds like you have a deal working with jkwedge. I'll go ahead and step back until you guys work things out. If you still need a manifold after that let me know.

John

Scott,

Sounds like you have a deal working with jkwedge. I'll go ahead and step back until you guys work things out. If you still need a manifold after that let me know.

John

Will do. If it doesn't work out I will take your manifold though. Really wanting to get the right date coded if I can so we will see.

Will do. If it doesn't work out I will take your manifold though. Really wanting to get the right date coded if I can so we will see.

Just bear in mind the date codes on the individual parts don't necessarily match. Not sure the build date of your car but blocks are usually cast well before that build date. Of course other parts cast are probably from different foundrys and cast at different times. You building a 64?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back