• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 426 wedge block

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnykarman

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 426 hp wedge block . Came out of a 1965 Dodge Monaco I bought and parted out due to rust in back half of car . Pulled the block and was going to build a stroker motor for my 65 AFX car but got a Hemi crate motor for it . Block has been in my brothers storage shed for 15 years . It is located in N.C. asking $400.00 plus freight .

Last edited:
What shape is the block in, and where in NC ? Thanks

Do you have the rest of it? Or just the block??

What shape is the block in, and where in NC ? Thanks
The motor was filled up with all the oil that the guy I got it from could get in it . I guess to keep it from rusting inside there was no water in the cooling system . I took the motor apart and stored the block . Have not checked anything else , The block is in Raleigh N.C. It has been stored in a dry building for over 20 years . If anyone wants I can see if I can get my brother to get me pictures for me but it might take a little while .

Last edited:
Do you have the rest of it? Or just the block??
Just the block . The rest of the items went to a guy that was building 426 wedge . He even wanted the pistons to try and reuse .

Last edited:
F16F385D-BCB9-46E2-B55E-071B748D4077.jpeg
Can you post pictures of the block including the stamping on the upper pad? Thanks

View attachment 748071 Can you post pictures of the block including the stamping on the upper pad? Thanks
I have a pic of the id pad . I will have to get my brother to take more for you , just let me know what you want . The block has not been cleaned or anything checked on it . If you can send me your phone number I will have him send you the pic's you requested thanks John . My # 1-520-940-3672 Just remember we are 3 hours behind you . Numbers on id pad A426 3 1 8 HP
IMG_2531.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back