• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Belvedere cowl, trunk floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peabodyracin

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just dragged home a mostly stripped 65 Belvedere 4 dr.

Once I cleaned out the trunk I was amazed the floor is still solid for the most part. Getting a little iffy out around the wheel wells and on the outer perimeter, but the center section and all the way forward is solid yet. The gas tank is already removed so cutting it out would be pretty straight forward. Come and cut out whatever you want of the trunk floor for $80.00.

The cowl is good other than one area that rusted through from the front wheel packing dirt up against it. Of all the problem areas these have, this has to be the easiest to repair as it's flat metal and entirely hidden once the car is assembled. The fan housing area itself is not rusted out at the bottom from this rust hole, nor is the bottom of the cowl inside the car. It also still appears solid up around the windshield on both sides.
Come and cut out whatever you want of the cowl for $150.00. I'm sorry but don't care to be drilling out spot welds to remove the top of the cowl. PM me here.

SANY0001.JPG SANY0006.JPG SANY0004.JPG SANY0003.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back