• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Dodge Coronet- 2 Door Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
10:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have came to the realization I will never complete all my irons in the fire! I would much rather my cars goto someone that can do them the justice they deserve! I would LIKE to sell this car... but I don't NEED to sell. Please no stupid offers!

As the title says- 65 Dodge Coronet- 2 Door Sedan
Complete Car
Down to shell for media blast
Tan/ Fawn Interior
Was 6 cly/ 3 speed car
Needs front Floors and Driver Quarter work.
Trunk and Rear Floor is solid
No Motor or Trans
HAVE TITLE
Originally from Florida

$3500.00

Car located in NE Indiana

I will be glad to dig up some pics for those truly interested!

Thanks

:sSig_hihihi::sSig_welcometoourcl:worthless_thread:it might help if you post some up ,just a thought :eusa_think:

He who truly wants to sell, pics would be posted. Just sayin' that it helps potenial buyers and maybe some forum members can send the link to buddies who are not members...helping you reach a broader spectrum of potential buyers.

...helping you reach a broader spectrum of potential buyers...

...and picture collecting, low-balling, dead beat, tire kickers...

You ought to see the replies of prospective "buyers" when I asked them for proof of funds BEFORE I send out pics -- you know, so I know they're serious and not just wasting my time. That alone weeds out 95% of the dead beat, picture collectors. If RFI's slow to a trickle that's fine with me. All the cars sold eventually.

:eusa_wall: this is insane you are not going to buy a you can't see! especially one in the sticks.

Last edited:
B-star... You MAY want to invest in spell check...

Secondly... I find the responses to this post interesting... if you're not interested WHY are you even responding... ??? Come on guys!

i could be but... there is nothing to see!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back