• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Dodge Coronet 2X4 Conversion

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
My Attempt to sell several of my cars here on FBBO has proven to be futile.
So I have decided to do the 65 Coronet 2X4 and table my 64 Savoy resto for a little while.
The project is a 65 Coronet California rust free AWESOME 4 door sedan.
56K original mile two option car, PS and seatbelts, radio delete and no backup lights, 273, 727.
It is listed for sale here, around the 12th. of Dec. if you want to look back at it before I started.
I'm into it by about 17 hours so far.
I am using 63 dodge doors and 1/4s so the rake on the doors do not match so I had to remove part of the upper frame from it and weld in the frame from one of my 4 door doner cars. It took one saw cut and drill out three spot welds and it fits perfect.
I have taken several pictures and have posted them here.
I just put the car in the barn until my neighbor is ready to weld everything for me. (I do not own a welder).
THE CAR IS FOR SALE AT ANY POINT AND INCLUDES ALL OF THE PARTS TO COMPLETE.
Let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve.........FU64RY
I posted like 10 pictures and these were the only ones that cam up. I'll try and figure out what went wrong.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 555
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 571
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 574
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 543
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 517
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
looking good i seen your 2 65 coronets for sale at carlisle last year they are really nice solid original cars my wife actually liked your blue one to have for herself just cant afford it right now good luck with your conversion i will be watching your progress.

Pictures

Well I just added 6 pictures and my original 5 went away, jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 483
Any body help with adding pictures?
I just added 6 more and only 2 showed up.
What am I doing wrong?
Steve

Fu64ry! Was wondering if you are going to use the door panels in your dodge? I'm
looking for a nice set of 4 dr panels to redo for my 65 coronet wagon.

Auto Transport Service
Back