• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 Restoration

CLUTCH8914

Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
New to the B-Body world but looking for some restoration information.

My dad is about to bring his 65 Coronet out of a farm field and begin the long overdue restoration. It’s a cut up drag car that has roll cage. He needs patch quarters and a hood for starters. I’m trying to help him out and get some of those parts for his birthday but am coming up empty. Checked the big 3 (Year One, Classic Industries, and NPD) but they don’t have anything for 1965 Coronets.

My question is are there any other companies to go to? If not, do other BBody body panels and hood fit (Satellites or Belvederes)?

He’s owned the car since the late 80s. My first car memories are watching my dad wrench on this and I am really excited to start this project back up with him. Just gotta find the parts!

New to the B-Body world but looking for some restoration information.

My dad is about to bring his 65 Coronet out of a farm field and begin the long overdue restoration. It’s a cut up drag car that has roll cage. He needs patch quarters and a hood for starters. I’m trying to help him out and get some of those parts for his birthday but am coming up empty. Checked the big 3 (Year One, Classic Industries, and NPD) but they don’t have anything for 1965 Coronets.

My question is are there any other companies to go to? If not, do other BBody body panels and hood fit (Satellites or Belvederes)?

He’s owned the car since the late 80s. My first car memories are watching my dad wrench on this and I am really excited to start this project back up with him. Just gotta find the parts!
Try E bay and all the western sheet metal dealerS. Cramers has all the part you may need if you can afford them

Talk to Joe Suchy.

57A5439F-579A-490B-B1B4-6EB6A606D313.png

Kramer Automotive, Joe Suchy, Stephens Performance.Out of these 3 you should find all ya need.

Thanks for the direction everyone. Kramer seems like a great first stop.

Hey Clutch, i got a guy right down the street that is about to part out a 65' Coronet. Can't remember if it's a 500 or 440 model. Pm me and let me know what you need .

Auto Transport Service
Back