• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible, Roller, Project, Parts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible Roller/Body, Project Car/Parts Car ???

***** UPDATE ***** (April 8th) A BRAND NEW KENTUCKY TITLE, CLEAN & CLEAR, IN MY NAME HAS ARRIVED ... I just went through the process of obtaining a legal title legal to transfer into any other state !!! If I had had the title for this the last time I listed it, I probably could have sold it about 5 or 6 times soooo ... let's see who is for real and who isn't ??

The body is rough ... The frame rails are in amazingly nice condition believe it or not ... Remove the crappy body panels from it and install a floor pan and you'll have a respectably sound car as the bones are very decent ... "OR" ... use it for parts ???

All the side convertible glass is there except the wing window on the passenger side. Other than the hood hinges (not pictured), this is all that comes with it ...

$2200.00

Delivery is available if needed. If you are relatively close by, I may be able to help, and if further away, I know someone that is pretty reasonable ... Regardless, I'm more than happy to assist with whatever arrangements are made ...

The car is located in Louisville, KY ...

If interested, please message me and leave your number and I will call you if you would like ??
Thank You For The Interest ...

A.JPG B.JPG C.JPG D.JPG E.JPG F.JPG G.JPG I.JPG J.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back