• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible!

361 Big Block, 2-BBL. Automatic

Runs and drives very well. Shows pretty well and as far as I can tell, all trim is intact and car is pretty complete. Has been repainted a long time ago and there has been some body work done with filler. Looks as though the lower portions of the quarter panels have the most filler in them but I do not know if it is to fill rust area's only or dents but I would imagine possibly rust?? Floor pans are really nice as are the frame rails. The front torque boxes are rusty and will need replacing but no big deal.... It will also need a new convertible top but the good thing is that they are very inexpensive. I did not replace the top because I figured the next owner may want to select a color other than what I chose so I left this alone.... Great car to drive as is and work on as you go or restore as you drive it or park and restore...???

No Trades Please!!!

Located In Louisville, KY!

Interested Parties, Please PM Me!

Serious Inquiries Only Will Be Appreciated Please, As I Have Very Limited Time....Thank You!!!

$9500.00

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back