• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Convertible Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

65belv

Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Convertible parts
After 48 years of owning my 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II convertible since it was new (November, 1964), I have decided that the time has come to sell it. Consequently, some items for the 65 that have been accumulated over the years are for sale as well. Here is the list with prices:

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Front Fender Spear original anodized aluminum - $40.00

1965 Plymouth Belvedere and 62 - 64 B Bodies NEW Gas Pedal - $35.00

1965 Plymouth Head Lights with buckets & adjusters - Set of two - $20.00

1965 Plymouth Parking Light Assemblies with Lenses - $20.00.

1965 Plymouth Headlight Bezels original anodized aluminum – left and right - $45.00

1965 Plymouth convertible / two door front kick panels – left and right - $20.00

I have a lot of pictures of these items but instead of posting them here, I will send photos of any item(s) to any member who sends me their email address via a PM. Depending on what you are interested in and how many items are involved, the shipping will be determined by the size of the box and your zip code being sent from Washington State.

Last edited:
$30.00 for the kick panels shipped to Illinois(61550)???

I'll check on the postage cost and get back to you. How will you be paying?

Did you still have the steering collum cover also??? Paypal if that works for you???

Sorry no radio bezel at this end. They do pop up on ebay from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back