• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Plymouth Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

65belv

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Convertible

This 65 Belvedere II convertible is the car I used in 1965 to get my learner's permit and then to get my driver's license. After driving it for 47 years it seems like the time to let someone else enjoy top down driving. Two years ago, the car received a very selective restoration including new paint, tires, windshield, back window, carpet, bumper chrome, nos front fender spears, nos rear trim, gas tank, fuel lines, exterior door handles, gauge restoration, transmission rebuild and a newly rebuilt 69 RB 440. The original engine is sitting in the garage and is included with the car if the new owner wants it. I also have a set of 1965 American Racing mag wheels that I put on the car in 1965 and were replaced in 2010 when the original wheels and hubcaps were reinstalled in the car after being in boxes for 45 years. It has the new car registration application from California where I lived for the first 30 years of it's life before moving to the Northwest. It also has the Certicard, owner's manual, years of registration tags, and other glove box documents that came with it when new. The car has never had any rust since it has spent almost every night of it's life indoors. The original seats, dash, top, boot, chrome and stainless look very, very nice. The trunk has not been touched at all so everything in it is 1965 original including the Power Cushion spare tire, jack, mat, instructions, etc. The factory color is Copper Poly (Dodge called it Copper Metallic) and it has been taken down to bare metal and then painted with two stage paint for durability. I'm not inclined to give it away so if you are interested at the mid 30's range, let's talk about the car via Private Messaging.

Attachments

• DSC00662.jpg
    DSC00662.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC00642.jpg
    DSC00642.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 589
  • DSC00663.jpg
    DSC00663.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC00666.jpg
    DSC00666.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 507
  • DSC00722.jpg
    DSC00722.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 529
  • DSC00931.jpg
    DSC00931.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Fantastic looking 65 conv.Good luck with your sale!I hope it goes to some one who will care for it as you did for so many years!

Thanks Steve - after all these years it has to go to a very good new home................

thats very nice good luck with your sale thanks for sharing:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back