• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 plymouth satellite hemi c/l not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

stage3

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
THIS IS NOT MY CAR ! CRAIGSLIST AD,
LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY GOOD DEAL. if i was not so far into mine i just might..

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/brooklyn-1965-plymouth-satellite-hemi/7163062626.html

1965 Plymouth Satellite hemi - $28 (Brooklyn)
1965 Satellite Hemi race car, I own it for 40/+yrs and spent over $50,000 on it and I have all the bills ! It's time to let it go $28, . ROLL CAGE CERTIFIED FOR 7.50 . The motor is a 498 ci with the best parts money can buy today ! Stage 5 Engineering heads & rocker arms, porting work done by them flow numbers are in 550 @ 850 lift I have the paper work on them, and they are the best ! Piston's are JE 4.310 comp is 15.37-1 , Rods are Fowler Billet Con-Rod good for over 400 runs on a super stock Hemi @8500rpm. I do not take it to that RPM
Cam is COMP Cams lift is about 900. Crankshaft is a Moldex Crankshaft 4.250 . Trans had lot's of good parts too I believe I have the only unbreakable sprag in the world it has 64/element's or you mite call them roller's , check for your self to see if there is a sprag like this for the 727 for sale! Call only no text Mitch show contact info
The trans is all needle bearing's there are no thrust washer anywhere , Rear support is needle bearing, all drum's are light weight aluminum ,Sun Gear's, Front / Rear Planet Gear's are straight cut, THEY call the 16 roller sprag the best one to buy but it still BREAKS! My trans has 64/rollers impossible to breaks or buy to install , the case must be machined to install no one has this on the market for sale! Valve body is turbo action transbrake , today the best transbrake to buy is made by Griner with safe neutral I recommend the change . It also has a ATI 6000/stall Torque Converter.
The motor has all high dollar parts too,I know I will not get what I put in the car so call your best offer, I will consider all offer and get back to you . Thanks Mitch show contact info NO TEXT CALL ONLY

900/HP 498/500 HEMI is going for 32,000 35,000 you can check at Ray Barton race engine, Full Race Trans with converter is over 5,000 if you were going this way you are looking at
40,000 easy.
I have 900/HP motor only! + over 500/HP in Nitrous Oxide Systems dual plate's + Fogger Systems ,this is all on the motor and trans w/converter to take all the that power.
I want 29,000 or best offer you can't buy all of this for that money. My heads and manifold by it self with all the porting work costed me 10,000 .
Much more to say but you can call Mitch show contact info

That car has some history of street racing back in the day in Brooklyn & Queens. Seems like a good deal for a class racer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back