• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Satellite Cowl fresh air ducting

I just happened to be looking at the heater box/blower assembly and the flange where the duct tube clamps on is close to 7.5" in diameter. Does that mean 8" diameter flexible duct hose is the size required? Mine is a '64 Fury if it makes any difference.

I just happened to be looking at the heater box/blower assembly and the flange where the duct tube clamps on is close to 7.5" in diameter. Does that mean 8" diameter flexible duct hose is the size required? Mine is a '64 Fury if it makes any difference.

7.5" is the size. I know 8" will slide on.

Joe does have a used one but not new replacement (I will be needing one myself)...if you happen to use that ducting let me know how it works out

I have a used one still in a 65 Belvedere I am parting out if all else fails

I have a used one still in a 65 Belvedere I am parting out if all else fails

I'm interested. Send me a PM and we'll talk, some pictures would be helpful too.

thanks

I am interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

Well heck, I guess I don't first chance even though I started the thread.

Well heck, I guess I don't first chance even though I started the thread.
no problems here if you want it...im a long way from needing it anyway...Not trying to get the draw on you..just thought you were leaning towards the hose solution.

no problems here if you want it...im a long way from needing it anyway...Not trying to get the draw on you..just thought you were leaning towards the hose solution.

Ok, thank you.

I actually could use it now and would prefer to put the original back in.

Auto Transport Service
Back