• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 satellite left (driver) fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
hi, looking for a friend..he wants a nice 65 satellite fender..please let me know what you have and where you are located?
thanks!

i saw this 65 plymouth in a bone yard i go to .
DSC08690.JPG
DSC08689.JPG

well its going to have to be shipped , and purchased as well . i can find out how must , got to call him on some other parts . but he won't pull anything unless its paid for first . pm me we can do details .

peabodyracin , well that should be less on the freight . my guy wants more on his fender as well . moparmendy if you want to go for that one , no issues here .

peabodyracin , well that should be less on the freight . my guy wants more on his fender as well . moparmendy if you want to go for that one , no issues here .
Sorry: wasn't trying to get in the middle of your deal. I saw things had been quiet for a couple days so thought I'd mention mine. Glad you're not offended.

no issues here . its all about getting the members what they want . but i must say 295 ? why the od number ?

no issues here . its all about getting the members what they want . but i must say 295 ? why the od number ?
Just seemed like a good price. Those fenders have been tough to find for a long time in my experience.

yes these fenders are just getting tuff to find . i have a 65 sat commando car , i'm always looking to get better parts than i have .
DSC09730.JPG

yes these fenders are just getting tuff to find . i have a 65 sat commando car , i'm always looking to get better parts than i have . View attachment 593950
The 65 Satellite has always been one of my all time favorites. The gold one I've had since 1974. Traded a Henry J for it. I had the presence of mind not to drive it in the winter.

The red one was found completely apart, the shell sitting on the ground and many parts piled inside, waiting for the junk yard to pick it up. I bought it the evening before it was going to be picked up. It was so full of stuff that I had trouble dragging it on the trailer. When I got it home and started unloading it I was thrilled to discover it was a 4 speed car.

Unfortunately a lot of parts were missing. Found a crashed, 1 owner Satellite that was a 3 speed on the column, that I was able to obtain for the missing parts. Still working on getting it all back together.

SANY0003 (1).JPG SANY0002 (1).JPG SANY0001 (2).JPG

mine is a 383hp w/ac ps 4spd 8 3/4 dana locker type , came from arkansas . it was a shine runner . still had broken mason jars n lids in the trunk and back seat well . all original with 69k showing on the speedo . missing a few minor parts . but it will be a great ride when i get to restore it .

you guys are great..i am checking with my friend..if he wants pics peabodyracin, could you send them??

POMONAMISSEL thanks!!
FYI, I had been contacted late last Thursday by someone pretty anxious for a fender. Told them I wanted to wait a few more days to see if I'd hear back from you because I'd mentioned it to you first. Your last contact was Weds. Haven't heard anything further so I sold the fender this afternoon.

i am sorry, life and aau basketball go in the way and the fact that we were not dealing on pm i never got a notification all this was going on..feel like an idiot but as it was a favor for a friend, i just totally got sidetracked..I still need a fender and if we do this by post mail i will jump right on any deal that comes up..
thanks to all who try to help.
gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back