• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966-1967 charger doors and tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello

I just got my 1966 Dodge Charger and it needs some work. To start I'm looking for both driver and passenger side doors. I'm looking for with at most surface rust, the ones I have have to rust holes and I'm looking not to put bondo on the car. I could not find reproduction ones if the do I would appreciate the help. Also if possible I'm looking for the complete chrome for the tail lights and the tail lights since the one that the car is missing the letters.
Thanks for any help provided
Vic

I don't know what your abilities are when it comes to rust repair but I have a set of 4 door coronet doors that could serve as patch panels if you planned to fix those doors. Beyond that keep looking for parts here in the exterior threads, I have seen a few for sale here and there.

i think there may be a guy selling a couple on craigslist in chicago too, might check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back