• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-1967 Charger parts tons of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtraoldestock

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi. I have a lot of parts. Door panels,trim,radios, etc. Sail panels $75 console cover $50 hood letters $60. Much more just ask. Thank for the ad FBBO.
20160317_112924.jpg
20160801_130905.jpg
20160722_101913.jpg

Are the front interior door handles the same as the Coronet? If so what condition are they in?

1473028719410-1157824913.jpg

Are the front interior door handles the same as the Coronet? If so what condition are they in?

View attachment 358879
Door handles are the same. I have about 100 all about the same condition as yours. I'm going to see if I can get a deal rechroming them all. But that won't be for a month. Tonys auto parts has them for $55 a pair.

Hello,
I'm in Kamloops Canada. Are you in Vancouver Washington By chance?
Thanks Woody

Vancouver B.C.
hi thanks for responding and nice to know that your on this side of the boarder. It looks like I'm in the need of some new switches for my power windows. Do you have such units? Appears that the copper contacts are worn out and only work on the down side of both rears. If you feel like contacting me @ 1-250-574-3270, feel free to send me a text. Cheers for now, Woody

Center section of the front grill between the flip open headlights? Thanks.

Hello, I'm trying to source 10 67 Coronet 500 bulb holder sockets for the instrument cluster. 4 black 6 gray. Would you have any of these? Thanks.

looking for 66-67 charger 1/4 glass hardware and lots of miss.

I do not have many spare parts, definitely no glass. You could try posing in the wanted to buy WTB section as there are guys parting out a couple. Good luck!

I do not have many spare parts, definitely no glass. You could try posing in the wanted to buy WTB section as there are guys parting out a couple. Good luck!
i do not need the glass, i need the hardwere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back