Interior Parts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suregrip391

Suregrip391 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Contact Seller
    Selling a very nice set of rear hard plastic interior door panels for a 1966-1967 Plymouth B body convertible. These are from a GTX but also fit the Belvedere and Satellite. They have the correct round courtesy light hole. These MUST be picked up in Niagara Falls NY, I am not wanting to ship and be responsible for damage, they are fragile! and The price is $500 for the set. Not interested in offers. I can get pictures for anyone seriously interested, I have them tucked away.

I also have another “mis-matched” set that will require some work but is still useable. One is a 66-67 style with the round courtesy light, the other is a 68-70 with the rectangular. Same applies as above, The price is $250 for this set and must also be picked up in Niagara Falls NY as well. Not wanting to ship. Sorry. These are too fragile of a part.

Thanks For the AD.

2. resq302

resq302 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    hello, for the mismatched set. Which side is for the 68-70 ? Im looking for a driver side one for my 69 gtx vert.

3. Suregrip391

Local Time:
    The second set that is mismatched has the 68-70 driver side, 66-67 passenger side.

4. resq302

Local Time:
    Ok. I’m looking for the driver side as mine is pretty badly broken where it goes to the metal cross brace. Can you send me some pics to resq302@aol.com? Also would you break up the mismatched set? Any damage to the driver side?

Thanks,

Brian

5. Suregrip391

Local Time:
    The second set needs work as mentioned. Broken at the upper rear where it meets the back of the car. Sounds like the one you have is just like mine.

6. resq302

Local Time:
    Ok. I’ll have to pass then. Thanks though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.