• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-67 automatic console $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Has its side trim and lights.Lock is there,but is locked has no key.The inside tab for the lock to secure it,is missing.The chrome and chrome fins have some pitting,but it is not excessive for one of these with the ribs. A couple very short cracks on the drivers side top of plastic near the chrome pot metal. The back section that bolts to the console is missing. Some one re dyed this a while ago and the original color is black. Looks good.There are no mounting holes that have been pulled thru because someone did not know how to remove it from the floor of car. What you see is what I have. I can not give shipping "Quotes/GUESSES" as to the cost to ship it to you.My zip code is 03431.I will give accurate weight and sized box it will go in.. Box will be about 38-40 inches long x 14 inches wide x 14 tall inches.With a great deal of padding inside the box. Weight will be give or take.26-30 pounds.I repeat, I will not estimate the shipping cost on this. With that said, the price is only $200 firm.I drop it off at shippers,you call shippers and pay with a credit card.Console is not perfect,but for the price of the console and cost of shipping this is a heck of deal.Keene NH,Payment is by US Postal money order only...I will not accept PAYPAL.

DSC07137.JPG

DSC07138.JPG

DSC07139.JPG

DSC07140.JPG

DSC07141.JPG

DSC07142.JPG

DSC07146.JPG

DSC07148.JPG

DSC07144.JPG

DSC07145.JPG

Last edited:
Status