• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 - 67 Charger Door and 1/4 Window Glass + Regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

We are looking for a complete set of side glass and at least one ( driver 1/4 window) regulator for our street/strip car.

PM me with what you have and how much you need to get for it.

Thanks!

Jeremiah

66 and 67 glass is different. Which do you need?
66 glass has a cut straight angle upper front corner, 67 glass is curved angle, not straight.
And vent window handle is different 66 to 67 but either year will work.

The car is a '66 however I am interested in whatever will fit. It's a street strip car, not a restoration.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll have to look at the '67 door glass I have upstairs for the difference you mentioned.

Are the 1/4 windows the same?

Yes, quarters are the same.
Here is a pic of 66 vs 67. will the window work, I believe so but there may be a space if the correct glass is not used.
66FrontWindow.jpg 67FrontWindow.jpg

I have the regulator and the glass depending on what year you need

Bryan

Hi Brian,

I am after some '66 glass. I bought a regulator. We shall see if it is usable!

Thank you,

Jeremiah

- - - Updated - - -

Also if wither of you have a driver set of chrome a-pillar moldings let me know. Mine were given away back when the interior was removed..duh lol.

If you mean the A pillars at the windshield, 67 are chrome, 66 are painted. Nothing saying you can't paint a pair of chrome ones though.
Thought I had a set but I must have sold the pair I had.

That is great news! I have a set that is painted from one of the Coronet parts cars. Glad I didn't sell them already. You guys are invaluable for this stuff and I really appreciate all of the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back