• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966/67 Charger upper fuel filler tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jake

Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
My old upper fill tube got tossed by mistake. The tube comes in two sections; bottom and top. Everyone repos the bottom tube, but no one seems to make the top tube where the gas cap screws on. Does anyone have one for sale? If not, could you send me a lead of someone parting out a 66/67 Charger. Thank you, Mr. Desperate

I may have one from a 66....let me check tonight and get back with you.

I wonder whether a 67 Coronets filler tube is the same as a Charger? Looked in my 66 parts book but doesn't have Charger P/N's. Believe there's a supplemental Charger parts book on mymopar for Chargers. If you download a 67 Dodge parts book, look in fuel and look at P/N's. In 66 it was section 14-86-14 I think could be different in 67. I'm big on having parts books and service manuals it helps answering questions. Downloaded parts books are tough to use because of jumping pages. Meaning you look at picture of part to fined where the part is then go 20 pages to get there. Takes practice to find stuff.

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=107

1967 Coronet Fuel Fill Tube.jpg

Here is a photo of a 1967 Coronet fill tube. It looks exactly like the 1966 Charger tube I need. Unfortunately the tube pictured has been sold.

1967 Coronet Fuel Fill Tube.jpg

I found it. It is exactly like the picture above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back