• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966-67 Coronet bumper and mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmarks

I'm just a guy with a screwdriver.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rear bumper. Good core or ok driver. Has a good winger but no rust issues. Includes mount and lic mount. 200.00
front mounts 75.00pr
Plus shipping
Take check, MO or PayPal
Free delivery to Denver, The MATS or the Spring Fling or anywhere along I-70 I-15 between Colorado and LA with pre paid.
Can send more pictures

20220111_125659.jpg 20220111_125713.jpg 20220111_125721.jpg 20220111_125740.jpg 20220111_125754.jpg

Still available.
Free delivery to Denver, The MATS or the Spring Fling or anywhere along I-70 I-15 between Colorado and LA with pre paid.
Can email more pictures

Free delivery to the Spring Fling or anywhere along I-70 I-15 between Colorado and LA also to Denver in May and June with pre paid.

Free delivery the first week of August to the HAN in Reno or the Bay Area or anywhere along the way and also the Fall Fling with prepaid.

The brackets look like front bumper brackets for 67.... not rears?

The front splash aprons here are plastic on my 67 coronet.... if this is the front?

a transitional year for 67 Coronet if this is came off it?

66/67 Chargers have the turn signals in the grill. Coronet is in the front bumper. Different mounts.

66/67 Chargers have the turn signals in the grill. Coronet is in the front bumper. Different mounts.
Never thought about that too much, will take a look at the bumpers when I get out to the acreage.
Now I will have to check #’s on 66 Coronet and Charger brackets.

Take a careful look at the part numbers on the brackets. My Charger brackets have different #’s from Coronet, not sure if it’s a 66-67 thing.
hard to tell whats for sale by looking at the pictures?

no shields with brackets??

:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back