• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966-67 reproduction dash padsfrom B/E&A!

thebankerstoy

Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS for those of us who own 1966-67 B-Body cars! Mike Ross, who many of you already know, owns a company called B/E&A Restoration Parts Inc in Medina Ohio, and he has let me know that the long awaited reproduction 66-67 dash pads are now in stock and ready to ship! Right now he has the black pads ready to go, but he also told me that he is planning on releasing them in tan, red and blue fairly soon. These dash pads are SUPERIOR to anything that has previously been available from other sources, as they start with a brand new steel frame, which then has a VERY high quality, high density foam pad added and is then covered with a VERY high quality vinyl just like the original factory pads were. The black pads have a list price of $225.00 plus shipping and the colored pads will have a list price of $245.00 plus shipping.

Mike also reproduces dash pads for the 69-76 A-Body cars, 69-70 B-Body cars and the 66-67 Chargers. He also has plans to reproduce the VERY hard to find, one year only, 1968 B-Body pads!

I have one of the black 66-67 pads in route to me for my 66 Coronet 500 as we speak, so I'll let you know how cool it is soon. :grin:

Here's the contact information for B/E&A so you cane check out all of his great parts!

Richard

B/E&A Restoration Parts Inc
699 West Liberty Street
Medina, OH 44256

Phone: 330-725-3990
Fax: 330-241-4922

E-mail: [email protected]
Web site link: www.beaparts.com

Richard, you should have gone in to sales, I had my credit card out before I heard the price! This is good news for us 66-67 owners. Please post a pic of your installation!

Cheers.

Richard, you should have gone in to sales, I had my credit card out before I heard the price! This is good news for us 66-67 owners. Please post a pic of your installation!

Cheers.

It will be awhile before I can show you any pictures of my new pad installed in my Coronet, because I will be doing a COMPLETE interior restoration that will take me awhile, but I WILL shoot some pictures of the new pad as soon as it arrives!

As far as the price for Mike's new dash pads go, I really can't believe how REASONABLY PRICED they are! A decent original pad on ebay will run you over a hundred dollars or more and it's STILL a 43 year old pad and as far as having my cars original pad restored, I received a quote from a very well known restoration shop that specializes in restoring dash pads and other interior parts, and their quote was close to EIGHT HUNDRED dollars to do my pad!!! So the two hundred and twenty five dollars plus shipping for a BRAND NEW pad is AWESOME in my book!

I think that if you were to give Mike a call, you would soon learn what a QUALITY guy he is and that his mission is to give us high quality parts at a fair price and in the case of these new dash pads, he has REALLY done a GREAT job for us!

Richard

Auto Transport Service
Back