• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966-70 Console Shift Linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a bunch of this linkage I am never going to use and it needs to go. There are 2 sets, one has the tunnel mount bracket and the other does not. The second set has an extra rod on the bottom. Then there is another random pile of extra stuff. Look at the pictures and see what you think. As what you see is what you get, cobwebs included. For pricing I am thinking $120 shipped/insured per set as I think they should fit in a large flat rate box when disassembled. As an added bonus I will toss in the random pile of goodies for $20. And just when you think it couldn't get any better I will offer a free with purchase goodie from the last picture. Because you know it is Christmas and a great idea to mix those pieces with heavy shift linkage in the same box. Shipping from the 98374.
shift linkage 1.jpg
shift linkage 2.jpg
shift linkage 3.jpg
shift linkage 4.jpg
shift linkage 5.jpg
shift linkage 6.jpg
Freebies.jpg

hi, i just need everything minus shifter on pic #4 from bottom .thanks

Only the pieces in the top 2 pictures remaining and 1 extra handle and bracket. Make offer.

$50 bucks shipped to 05769? Or, I noticed you like to trade.....for what?

Last edited:
Sorry gentlemen all the linkage has been sold. Lost track of the add as it somehow got under for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back