• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966-70 left front frame rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Robinson

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a left front frame rail from a 67 Satellite. This is a solid rail from a Ca. car.
$300.00 plus shipping from El Dorado Hills, Ca. PM me if interested.

DSCN0466.JPG DSCN0467.JPG DSCN0461.JPG DSCN0464.JPG DSCN0463.JPG

I bought a set OEM rear frame rails from a guy up in Pennsylvania a couple of years back. He had a set of front rails from the radiator support all the way back to the torsion bar cross-member They had been taken off the same 68 satellite out in New Mexico as my rear rails. He blasted them and sprayed them with a protective coating. The rear rails now resided in my 68 Charger. I can check and see if he still has them if you like.

Sorry, I didn't notice your request yesterday. Does Kiwi shipping, ship to Australia? They ship to NZ and I have
used them in the past. I have no problem shipping to AU, but it would be pricey. I could also make package smaller
by removing piece at the top of the UCA mounting area. I would be included in the package. Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back