• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 and older K Frame Splash Shields - New Reproduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
K Frame splash shields, correctly spot welded and made from the same 0.040 sheet steel as originals. As far as I've been able to determine nobody is reproducing these... 'till now!

These are for 1966 and older B bodies and probably others... and some early 1967's apparently before they went plastic.

Made when ordered by myself and my shop staff mate Wile E. :rolleyes:

$180 US in bare steel + shipping.

$225 US painted Semi Gloss Black + shipping.

Payment by Paypal only and to be the strange one around here I actually prefer eating the fee and you paying as merchandise, as this allows me to ship directly out of Paypal with more options and at usually less cost to you.

THANKS FBBO !
1966plysathp2ptt 103.jpg
1966plysathp2ptt 128.jpg
1966plysathp2ptt 140.jpg

I will be getting a set soon from you as I believe mine went with the hemi k

Appears there may be no interest, but if there is note that I'm gone all next week to check my Northern camp and then again from probably Mother's Day until October!

Appears there may be no interest, but if there is note that I'm gone all next week to check my Northern camp and then again from probably Mother's Day until October!
Both my 66s have the shields in place

Last, last, last call until Fall. If you want a pair I need to know and be paid by end of day tomorrow. THANKS!

Well guys thanks for playin! I have enough sheet stock left to make 2 more pairs, but I need to get a bunch of other stuff done first around here. If you're wanting a set PM me and we'll see if I can work a set or two into the madness before heading for Camp.
20230501_154919.jpg
20230501_154944.jpg

Dadsbee,

Nice work! Where do these mount to on a 64? The parts manual calls for them but I have no idea where they attach, which direction etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Dadsbee,

Nice work! Where do these mount to on a 64? The parts manual calls for them but I have no idea where they attach, which direction etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
I'm sure Wayne will pop on when he gets a chance, he's at camp right now. In the meantime, check out this thread, it has a couple of pictures of where these attach on a '67, should be the same on a '64. Hopefully, that will help you out.
Need to contact member making these

Dadsbee,

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
On the frame rail , in between the 2 mounting points for the K frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back