• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 Belvedere trunk lid needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Freddie

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
My paint and body man says mine is not repairable. Anybody got one or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I have one with a small amount of surface rust in the back lip want pics? I have no idea how to ship it though never been through that yet. It is in PA

I have one off of a 66 B-body. Belvedere, Satellite, 440. Are they all the same?

I have 1 that is Perfect. Shipping mite be to much though.

PA. 90 minutes from Carlisle.

How much for the deck lid? Shipping might be doable if price is right.
Tks

Ok. Tks for the reply. I have one in La that may work out. I'll get back to you if it doesn't. I appreciate your reply!

Hi Fast Freddie,

I'm in TN. I have one on a 1967 Satellite if that will work for you. Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks.
David

Hi Fast Freddie,

I'm in TN. I have one on a 1967 Satellite if that will work for you. Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks.
David
Thanks David,
Still waiting on a price on the one in La. Hope to hear something today on it. Is your in good shape? How much do you want for it?
Appreciate the reply!
Fred

Thanks David,
Still waiting on a price on the one in La. Hope to hear something today on it. Is your in good shape? How much do you want for it?
Appreciate the reply!
Fred

Hi Fred,

It's in very nice shape. $599.00 plus the ride.

Thanks,
David

FIVE HUNDRE AND 99 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! ++++++++++++ THE RIDE

Thanks David,
Appreciate the reply!
Fred
I just looked up the 66 67 Plymouth B bodies on deck lid compatibility. The 67 deck lid will not work on your 66. Sorry I couldnt help. Fu64ry 's $135.00 shipped is a great deal if its nice. I dont have a 66 here here so I couldnt tell you what the difference is. Just that the interchange says it doesnt fit.

If my computer had a neck I would be choking it.
I looked for your reply.
I sent you an e-mail yesterday and I just looked in my sent folder and it is not there.
I need your zip Please.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back