• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 CHARGER 440 BORED & STROKED TO 523 CID 4 SPEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Always a rust free car. Black Cherry w/ white interior. PS, PB, PW, A/C, AM/FM stereo. New Legendary front and rear seat covers and seat buns in the box included with purchase. Everything rebuilt in the last 4 years. Passon 4 speed overdrive with Pistol Grip Shifter and Dana 3.54:1 Sure Grip. Classic Air A/C with under mount compressor. Head light motors and dash electroluminescent all work perfectly unlike most of these cars you find. PM for email address and phone number for more pictures and much info. Drives and rides great.
Price - $ 29,000
The engine was built for a 69 440 six pack I used to own for racing but I sold the car minus engine before it was ever drive so I cut the compression and put a more street friendly cam in it and put it in this Charger.
All of the below items were new when I rebuilt this car 4 years ago. Paint is 4 years old and has a scratch on the lower right front fender.
New Legendary front and rear seat covers in the box with new front seat buns come with this car.
11” clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing
Performer aluminum intake manifold
850 cfm vacuum secondary Holley carb
Alternator
Custom Classic A/C unit
Pistol Grip shifter and Hurst shifter
Passon gear set in original Chrysler trans case with 80% gear reduction in 4th gear for highway cruising with the 3.54:1 Dana Sure Grip rear
15”x8” rear chrome plated road wheels with P275/60 tires
15”x 7” front chrome plated road wheels with P235/60 tires
Rebuilt headlight motors
Rebuilt dash light transducer
Custom rework of original to AM/FM radio with Rockford Fosgate 5 channel amp mounted under front seat with subwoofer in trunk (with separate volume switch) and 4 Pioneer speakers
Largest available Addco front and rear sway bars
Monroe coil over rear shocks
Monroe HD front shocks
Front and rear brakes with new power brake booster
Battery and voltage regulator
Mini starter
Custom sequential rear turn signal kit
New balanced driveshaft
And much more that I can’t even remember
Over $38000 in receipts an this does not include the repaint cost

DSC09905.JPG DSC09904.JPG DSC09903.JPG DSC09906.JPG DSC09907.JPG DSC09908.JPG DSC09909.JPG DSC09910.JPG DSC09911.JPG DSC09912.JPG

Last edited:
Hate to see you sell it I remember when you were looking for one the checklist you had!!

Are you interested in some trading? I'll give you everything I got! My 72 rallye 340 magnum 4 speed 8 3/4 suregrip 3:55 gears I have over $25000 invested at this point it is still a project.
I also have my 1947 Buick super two door sedanette project I have over $20000 invested at this point it also is in project state .I'll even give my my rotto 2000 car rotisserie ,all my restoration tooling if you want it welder,sand blast stuff ect. If wanted I'll also give you my 1972 deuce and a half military truck I needs a injection pump installed to run witch I have I have titles for everything! Please let me know I'm being serious I want out of restorations and would kill for a 66-67 charger as bad *** as yours . We're talking about over $55K worth of stuff I'm giving you!
197339-496727a9e6d9ad80458bf0776add1e92.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_dsc06987.jpg
IMAG0922_BURST002.jpg

Sorry, no. I have too many cars and need the garage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back