• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger build progress—portable lift trailer

696pack

Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
OK. This post has 2 purposes

1. To show the progress on my 1966 Charger build

2. To help promote my friends portable lift trailer business.

My friend has been a race engine builder/machinest/mechanic for over 20 years. he built my 523 stroker that he is installing in my Charger. I am too old and tired not to mention no longer have a place to do a job like this so I am paying large dollars to have this done.

He has invented/built/patented a portable lift trailer. In other words if you have ever had a need for a 4 post auto lift in more than one place this is a great idea. Great for the home mechanic/weekend racer, rental business, professional racers, trade shows for for any kind of vendor/manufacturer of things like exhaust, transmissions, etc. This lift trailer system is also a utility trailer and can haul quads etc. He is great at what he does but is a terrible marketer. If you know of anyone that can use an item like this send them his way.

Below is a link to there facebook page that that shows the Charger build that one of our other buddies has posted for him.

Check out the condition of the virgin floorboards of this car which will give you an idea of how rust free it is throughout.

http://www.facebook.com/matrixliftt...55228295.87367.278927975507104&type=3&theater

Looks like he's moving right along with your build. Are you planning on upgrading to a dual circuit master cylinder? Front disc?

Auto Transport Service
Back