• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 charger trunk side panel finish???

696pack

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have an original 66 Charger they can take the appropriate pictures for me?

I am not sure what they were finished with from the factory. I know that the side panels have a fiberboard or some similar material that covers at least the drivers side to hide the jack and is held in place with a 90 degree tuning button. I don't know what is supposed to hold the passenger side cover(s) in place. Last but not least are these covers supposed to have carpeting covering them?

Does anyone know if "trunk trim kit" Ledgendary has listed on their site is correct, accurate and furnish all needed to finish my cars trunk off? The car had a replacement carpet kit installed before I got it and has a couple of sewn carpet pieces let over in the trunk that appear to be something to go over a wheel well but are too small for that. Any ideas where they go?

http://www.chargersourceguide.com/reproductions.html

Also, email INDYDOC (Doug Winslow) he has been a ton of help for me with my 66.

Or ask on the 66/67 forum.......I see you are a member there....

Dan

Yeah, I AM a member there. Too bad I can not sign in and post there. Don't get me started. They have lost a lot of good members over there because of log in issues. I have sent the administrator several messages about the problem and have NEVER had a response. He posted on the site that he is real busy with his job and apparently the site he started is not a priority.

Yeah, I AM a member there. Too bad I can not sign in and post there. Don't get me started. They have lost a lot of good members over there because of log in issues. I have sent the administrator several messages about the problem and have NEVER had a response. He posted on the site that he is real busy with his job and apparently the site he started is not a priority.

man that sux

good thing you can email indydoc man he has parts you wouldnt believe and so much knowledge on these cars.....

I have seen that page before but the pictures are too small and it says nothing about carpet. It says "more info on Trunk page" but I can not see how you get to that page?

Auto Transport Service
Back