• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger woodgrain wheel center hub color

696pack

Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
My 1966 Charger has a white interior. All of the woodgrain wheels had a brown center hub to go with the wheel. To me it looks out of place and I am thinking of dying it white. Has anyone else done this or seen one with this done?

Can't say that I have seen a white center. My parts car has a white interior with the tan center cap. Think it matches the wheel nicely.

All of the woodgrain wheels had a brown center hub to go with the wheel. QUOTE]

no they didn't, there were 5 colors available, white was not offered. It looks ugly in white, I have a pic

All of the woodgrain wheels had a brown center hub to go with the wheel. QUOTE]

no they didn't, there were 5 colors available, white was not offered. It looks ugly in white, I have a pic

I would like to see the picture.

I would also like to see some documentation of the other colors available. Remember, this is fo 1966. i know there are different hub/horn colors for 68-up. The color and upholstery info for 1966 Charger is very marginal at best as to what was available at least here anyway. If you have more I would like to see it.
http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/colorAndTrim/1966/66_Coronet_Charger0002.jpg

check your parts book for documentation, all 5 colors are listed

Auto Transport Service
Back