• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Coronet 4-Door Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I am parting out a 1966 Coronet 4-door sedan that has been in Oregon all of it's life. Let me know what parts you are looking for and I promise to quote a fair price! I got what I needed out of this one so I'd like to pass on any parts that can be saved before it gets scrapped!

1) Driver rear 1/4 panel, perfect wheel arch - you tell me where you want it cut - $250
2) Passenger rear 1/4 panel, perfect wheel arch - you tell me where you want it cut - $250
3) Rust and Dent Free Trunk Lid - No letters, no latch - $150
4) Rust free passenger fender - very light cosmetic damage - $150
5) Stainless windshield molding - no damage, needs to be polished - $100
6) Stainless back glass molding - no damage, needs to be polished - $100
7) Rear back light (glass) - no scratches, chips or delamination - $200 ( as far as I know these are not reproduced )
8) Complete small block front accessory package including alternator, brackets, pulleys, fan and bolts, unmolested - $150
9) Original small block radiator, I will get the tank number - very nice, can pressure test if you are interested - $100
10) Small block, non A/C front wiring harness (with light wiring, etc), complete and uncut, very nice and not UV damaged - $75
11) Non-A/C Dash cluster, chrome plating deteriorated, needles sun-faded, radio opening un-cut, circuit board pins very nice - $200
12) Rust free Driver and Passenger fore/aft fender splash shields with hardware, clips and flaps - $75
13) Rust free doors, complete, your choice - $100, I will make you a deal on more than one!
14) Column shift steering column w/ steering wheel, 66 only part, some surface rust that will clean up, 100% intact with nice feeling original turn signal switch - $200
15) Manual steering box, nice condition, not road tested, consider it a core - $150 I can send this to firm feel for you and save you shipping $ if you are not in the NW.
16) Small block 727 TF (I think, I'll re-check trans model) kick-down/throttle linkage, with original springs and clips - $75
17) Factory horns with mounting bolts - $30 for the pair

I am sure there is quite a bit I am forgetting. Let me know if you are looking for something specific and I'll check the car for you.

Shipping from 97537 NOT included in price listed above.

All prices are best reasonable offer.

I will work with you to find the most economical shipping rates.

Please PM me for pictures and contact info. I am on call for the next two weeks so if I don't get back to you immediately please be patient. I have to respond to my job 24x7 and may be without phone service or internet access.

Thanks and remember no part to big or too small!

I'd be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker or any other factory documents you may find.

I think I have all of the warranty information, certicard, etc. No broadcast sheet but there may be one under the back seat which does not appear to be reupholstered.

May I ask what you intend to do with this documentation? LOL rebody?

I think I have all of the warranty information, certicard, etc. No broadcast sheet but there may be one under the back seat which does not appear to be reupholstered.

May I ask what you intend to do with this documentation? LOL rebody?

LOL..no, not a rebody. That's why I don't ask for VIN plates. Just the documentation for research. Some friends and I compile the data to try and determine how different factories coded things differently on BS and how factory/dealer items were handled.

Once the data is compiled, we can help other people with things like estimated SPDs for a VIN. Learning how different plants coded fender tags helps ferret out remade tags. Each piece of documentation is one part of a giant jigsaw puzzle. By themself, they don't tell you a lot but once you put them together, the total picture emerges.

I view fender tags from parted cars like tombstones. They are the last remaining item that says a specific car existed and here is what it was.

What color interior?

Light blue/turquoise. Are you still looking for a decent steering wheel? This one is better than the last one but nowhere near nice. Let me know if you want a picture.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be happy to send you everything for the cost of shipping. PM me your address and you can send me a check once it gets there. I took out the lower rear seat portion and almost died looking for the broadcast sheet. The car only had 71k miles but the interior was ruined by mice. A shame actually...I'll keep looking once I catch my breath.

LOL..no, not a rebody. That's why I don't ask for VIN plates. Just the documentation for research. Some friends and I compile the data to try and determine how different factories coded things differently on BS and how factory/dealer items were handled.

Once the data is compiled, we can help other people with things like estimated SPDs for a VIN. Learning how different plants coded fender tags helps ferret out remade tags. Each piece of documentation is one part of a giant jigsaw puzzle. By themself, they don't tell you a lot but once you put them together, the total picture emerges.

I view fender tags from parted cars like tombstones. They are the last remaining item that says a specific car existed and here is what it was.

PM sent. Anything you send is greatly appreciated. It's just one more piece of the puzzle.

Do you have that vent/defrost terminals that send the air to the windshield, both sides? In fact, I need them for my '66 Charger, I think they are the same as Coronet...

thanks!

Front arm rests?

I found a dirty but perfect black steering wheel. Thanks, though.

How are the seats? Mine are pretty poor upholstery wise and I have a sedan. Shipping is probably way too prohibitive though.

The seats are disgusting! Horribly mouse infested. Sorry I can't help.

- - - Updated - - -

Front arm rests?

I found a dirty but perfect black steering wheel. Thanks, though.

The front arm rests are shorter than a 2-door unfortunately.

The seats are disgusting! Horribly mouse infested. Sorry I can't help.

- - - Updated - - -

The front arm rests are shorter than a 2-door unfortunately.

I used 4 door rear arm rests on the front of my 2 door post....you sure those are shorter?

Thanks for getting back to me on the seats...made me cringe

Yeah this car is kind of a shame. It still has the original radiator hoses and everything. Parked 25 years ago because it needed a brake job!

Funny I was thinking to myself that maybe the el-cheapo non-Deluxe Coronet Sedan might use the short arm rests. I'll re-check the fronts and see if they are any good.

Do the headliner bows exchange between a a 2-door sedan and a 4-door sedan?

Just some info for everyone... Shipping VIA Grayhound is very reasonable for fenders ETC If it will fit in their baggage compartment wrap it in card board and send it..

Thank you! I'm working on a quote for the trunk lid and will check with Greyhound as well.

Do you have the horn button contact relay with the screws and plastic washers? If so, how much?

I will take the center cap off and see how everything looks. Stay tuned for a PM!

2D and 4D should both use 9" arm rests, except "500" 2D which uses 13".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back