• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Coronet 440 2dr 383/Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
***SOLD Pending Funds***

Offering up our daily driver 1966 Coronet 440 2 door hardtop. The car was originally silver with a black vinyl top and black interior. When I had it stripped down we decided to paint the top black instead of replacing the vinyl.
1968 383 four barrel runs good, 727 trans upshifts and kicks down into passing gear correctly.

Recent dual exhaust with turbo mufflers from local shop.
Interior has Legendary seat covers front and rear, ACC carpet, new glove box liner and detailed guage cluster with solid state regulator. New headliner. Heater box restored with DMT gaskets. Fuel guage recently stopped working. Sender in new gas tank is functioning correctly.

Also, both windshield and backlight were replaced with new green tinted glass along with fresh gaskets. Radio does not work. Weather stripping for side glass will need to be replaced. I also planned on putting door hinge pin kits in both doors. They currently function okay however the panel alignment could be better.

The car has an 3.23:1 8.75 rear diff with a 742 case and what I presume is a worn out sure grip. The left rear axle seal will need to be serviced.

Stock four wheel drum brakes and sway bar front suspension. Front end is stock and will eventually need freshening. Car sits in 15x7 aluminum magnum 500s with new Coopers in 2019.

Body is clean with no rust. Most of the paint is original in the 1/4s.

Please feel free to PM me for more info and pictures. If you want to call and talk no problem. The car is located in Rogue River, OR 97537 and the nearest airport is Medford or MDF.

I drive this car often and really enjoy it however i need to make room for some other projects. Asking 10k OBO shipping FOB from 97537.
IMG_20200429_203235_917.jpg
20200429_201702.jpg
20200429_201730.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back