• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Coronet 440 Wish List...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
I will be adding to this as we get our 1966 Coronet 440 383-4 barrel / auto car back on the road.

-Uncracked dash pad (driver condition, minor cracks ok)
-decent black door panels and door panel trim
-1966 column shift steering column and steering wheel (black preferred).
-a somewhat straight front bumper
-tail light lenses
-uncut non-A/C dash cluster

Please PM me and let me know what you have.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

Adding to the list:

-Uncracked dash pad (driver condition, minor cracks ok)
-decent black door panels and door panel trim
-1966 column shift power steering column and three spoke steering wheel (black preferred).
-a somewhat straight front bumper
-tail light lenses
-uncut non-A/C dash cluster
-under dash courtesy lamp lens/housing pn 2587074
-jack assy

Thank you for looking!

Please PM me and let me know what you have.

Thank you,

Jeremiah[/QUOTE]

I,m guessing its not your avatar. It looks like a 67

It is definitely a 66! 100_7597.jpg

Hard to see the little pic.Thought it had a medallion in the center like 67. sorry

I have upper and lower pieces of trunk trim anodizing is gone have been polished but still look good I used them until I found a nos pair .

I have your steering column and wheel but its not black. Both together with center trim ring and horn button $80+shipping. ( I need to know by 5/16/13 or its coming to a swap meet) Its from a 67 Coronet 4 door, power steering, 904 auto.

20130210_155221.jpg20130210_155228.jpg

I have your steering column and wheel but its not black. Both together with center trim ring and horn button $80+shipping. ( I need to know by 5/16/13 or its coming to a swap meet) Its from a 67 Coronet 4 door, power steering, 904 auto.

View attachment 117477View attachment 117478
Just for everyone's information th 67 column will not work on a 66, they are different. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

I have a somewhat straight front bumper for a 66 satellite. I think they are the same but I'm not sure. Shipping would be about $50 I think.

Hey Jeramiah - I have a rough but restorable uncut cluster with a bad speedo. All the other gauges work - if interested I can send you a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back