• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Coronet Broadcast Sheet WH23F6?287457

turbine68rt

Turbine Bronze Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
A friend of mine found a build sheet for a car he used to own, a 66 Coronet 440, originally 361 4-speed. If you are the current owner and can provide proof, I will supply contact info.

Wish we could find ours, but when we took out the back seat, the Mice had had they way with it. :-(

Have you looked in other areas for it?

Thanks Turbine, but we have taken the car down to the last Bolt. When we removed the back seat, there was a big mouse/rats nest lodged on Riders side under the back seat. In the next was evidence of the Build Sheet. So, the mice liked the build sheet to make their next. Made me sad.

Thanks Turbine, but we have taken the car down to the last Bolt. When we removed the back seat, there was a big mouse/rats nest lodged on Riders side under the back seat. In the next was evidence of the Build Sheet. So, the mice liked the build sheet to make their next. Made me sad.
My brother has a 66 440 convert. Never did find a bs in that car anywhere.

Auto Transport Service
Back