• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Long Rod 225 Slant 6 Engine ported head big valves all new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 HP Long Rod 225 engine assembly Keith Black 268 turbo Pistons reconditioned 198 rods ported Polished drool tube head with 170 intake 144 exhaust valves Schneider 510 lift solid cam appreciate all the engine was assembled with high quality new parts engine has been wrapped up in a crate in dry storage for 5 years when received it should be taking apart re-lubed put back together before firing any questions don't hesitate to send me a message should be able to ship this by Fastenal from the East Coast as far as the Midwest other than that you should inquire about shipping on your end I can help with a quote from Fastenal if giving your information[ asking 5000.00 or will entertain a reasonable offer
ATTACH=full]1394053[/ATTACH]

1214676-3c70c94a917cfd216eeec075fd7d85b9-1.jpg

Your inbox is full. I had asked about trading the max wedge heads and then the thread closed and was going to pm yiu to see if they were available for normal purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back