• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my project car I have other things I need to focus on. I have recently gotten back to work but have a ton of things I need to get caught up on. The Belvedere is not something I can get to where I want it to be in the near future. So with regret I'm posting it here for sale. No engine or transmission. My main focus is to get a truck to drive back and forth to work. I did a stupid move and sold my free to me Silverado.. Now I need a work truck.

I have every piece of trim for the car and some second sets of trim. I have both front and rear seats. I have both bumpers and brackets. Front bumper is rough and needs to be rechromed. Rear bumper is driver quality. I have purchase quite a few things for the car that were missing and they go with the car. The windshield was not in good shape so I removed it. As well as the back glass. That glass is in good shape. There is typical rust areas but not bad at all. The floor pans are in great shape as are the frame rails and everything under the car. There are two small spots in the trunk pan that need to be repaired. I sold my 440/727 combo I was goign to install into the Belle. So since I sold the power plant I have lost drive. I have a brand new set of big block motor mounts and brackets that go with the car. Also a bunch of other parts. I'm asking 2500.00 for the car and all the parts. But would probably take 2000.00 to anyone from here since I know the car is going to a good place. It doesnt have a title but does have a bill of sale. I threw some rattle can paint under the hood so I could drop the engine in but that never happened. Let me know if you are interested. The car is light turquoise with a white vinyl top and a 383. As per the vin. It is missing the fender tag. But I do have the certicard.

IMG_2866[1].JPG IMG_2552.JPG IMG_2553.JPG IMG_2554.JPG QWUQ7055.JPG IMG_2142.JPG IMG_2143.JPG

Last edited:
Nice car Beep, I wish we lived closer. Just what the FU$K is it with these people and the fender tags etc! I could understand if a feller had a special car that was rusted to the ground and a very good doaner car to restore to original, and I'm not even sure if that is kosher? Just sayin. I guess that is a question for guys like Galen Glover etc. Good luck on the sale.

I'm really tempted. How far along is the body work? Did you replace the trunk floor extension panels? My wagon is fairly cancerous and a better body would save me tons of work. I have already rebuilt all the mechanicals on mine. I even have a brand new windshield. Do you have any more photos? Thanks!
Mike

I made a few little patches I needed to fix the passenger side lower quarter still. I have the patch panel but haven’t gotten around to flipping the car around in the garage for better access to the passenger side I have limited room. The driver side lower quarter needs to be finished up by a better welder than myself. I have both drop downs but I think it only needs a small section on.the driver side. If I remember correct the passenger side is in good shape. I bought this car from @Jerry Hall I have pictures and can take any pictures you need. I will post the ones I have.

The day I got it home I started swapping parts from the rusted out 66 to the new one. Here are some of those pictures. Some of these pictures are from when Jerry sent me pictures.. The floor pans are what sold me on the car..

XOEK1364.JPG XCJY8412.JPG LBHT6986.JPG 20190401_172944.jpg 20190401_172950.jpg 20190401_172959.jpg 20190401_173003.jpg 20190401_173006.jpg 20190401_173009.jpg

I made a few little patches I needed to fix the passenger side lower quarter still. I have the patch panel but haven’t gotten around to flipping the car around in the garage for better access to the passenger side I have limited room. The driver side lower quarter needs to be finished up by a better welder than myself. I have both drop downs but I think it only needs a small section on.the driver side. If I remember correct the passenger side is in good shape. I bought this car from @Jerry Hall I have pictures and can take any pictures you need. I will post the ones I have.
I have watched your progress on this car, and I like what I have seen. Sorry you sold the proposed drivetrain and lost power on the project. Between your parts car and this one you have already made it an fairly easy project for someone with a little talent and the resources to finish it up. I think at your price you are giving a lot away. Should be a deal for the right person.

Here are some pictures of the quarters and the rusted areas.. Nothing bad.. Not like my other donor car. That car needed the entire back half of the car replaced.

20190401_174533.jpg 20190401_175927.jpg 20190401_175936.jpg 20190401_175949.jpg 20190401_175954.jpg 20190401_175959.jpg 20190401_180006.jpg 20190401_180148.jpg AWSY8221.JPG AYPH2856.JPG

Last edited:
I have watched your progress on this car, and I like what I have seen. Sorry you sold the proposed drivetrain and lost power on the project. Between your parts car and this one you have already made it an fairly easy project for someone with a little talent and the resources to finish it up. I think at your price you are giving a lot away. Should be a deal for the right person.
I agree.. However Its a buyers market and people tend to be set on the price in their head. Honestly I don't "HAVE" to sell it. But I'd hate for it to sit around in the garage just collecting junk on the flat surfaces. I'm bad about that lol.

And more pictures.

CPCU5161.JPG EFHZ2572.JPG IMG_1908.JPG IMG_1817.JPG IMG_1818.JPG IMG_1819.JPG FZAP1943.JPG IBOI7669.JPG IMG_2038.JPG IMG_2039.JPG

Last edited:
I have plenty more pictures.. Just let me know what you want to see. I can make a list of all of the parts I have for the car but I will need a day or so to inventory everything. Remember this is a combination of 2 cars. The other donor went to the scrap yard after i stripped it.

The Donor...

00q0q_glS90CvTbG_1200x900.jpg 00T0T_aJL2i884nWm_1200x900.jpg 00w0w_5tj1gwgZfJb_1200x900.jpg 00X0X_1R9NyMGxBUA_1200x900.jpg 00909_cvuFmJfIsu0_1200x900.jpg EBSS3884.JPG ENSG6204.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0892.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the photos! I ran this by my supervisor/wife and she reminded me I already have too many projects and toys, so I guess I'll have to pass. I hope someone else can take advantage of your tempting offer. Thanks again!
Mike

Thats cool I have a boss too and thats why its on the chopping block. Also for a little additional cash I will include the big block run stand I made. The radiator is a 26 and wont fit in the Belle anyhow so it will go with the run stand. I have since made a steel radiator stand and the wooden one is gone. It comes with an oil pressure gauge, water temp and Tach. All electronics and a new ecu harness.
IMG_2144.JPG

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in trading let me know what you have. I either need to sell it or trade it make an offer.

Just took some requested pictures of the car. So I am posting them.. Hood Hinge area, shock tower area trunk rail area. The quarter to wheelshouse pictures will come next. I assume the pictures need to be taken from inside the trunk between the wheelhouse and the quarter. However this car needs some quarter work I just want that to be clear. I do have patch panels for the quarters.

IMG_2921.JPG IMG_2922.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2924.JPG IMG_2925.JPG IMG_2926.JPG IMG_2927.JPG IMG_2928.JPG IMG_2929.JPG IMG_2930.JPG

I just picked up a 1966 383 It has 516 heads that need to be rebuilt. Also it may be seized up but is all there. I will be tearing it down to find out what is going on with it. Also I forgot to get the rocker shafts from the guy so I will have to return to the guys place to get them. This engine will come with the car it has the correct 1966 intake for a 4bbl as well as the valve covers. One needs some work as It looks like a couple rockers hit it from underneath at some point in its life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back