• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 440 for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMuscleGuy

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thinning out the toys my brothers to make room for more toys. This is a very clean, 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II, with a 440 and a 727 Automatic Transmission. The car runs, looks, and drives excellent and the interior is exceptionally clean. Floors are solid and show no signs of rust. Brand new tires, Non functional hood scoop, Holley Street Avenger 750. All the general maintenance has been done. Plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter, oil filter/oil, Transmission filter/Fluid, Digital gauge pack(Oil pressure, Temp, RPM, Volts) etc. Feel free to ask anything you want, I will give you an honest answer. I will consider trades, up or down, on mopar convertibles, Hemi dart, or Harley. Cash always talks! Serious replies please. PM or post reply. Priced to sell at $13,800 OBO. Thanks, Christopher.
My zip is 32927

****Attention overseas buyers****. I will do my best to work with you. I will except a money transfer only for payment. Once my bank has secured the funds, in full, and released all monies, from the sale of the car to me, only then the car will be released to you. You are responsible for all costs associated with getting the car back to you.

Attachments

• Belvedere II 66 440.jpg
    Belvedere II 66 440.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 10,329
  • 66 Belvedere 440 Engine.jpg
    66 Belvedere 440 Engine.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 2,618
  • 66 Bellvedere II interior back.jpg
    66 Bellvedere II interior back.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,545
  • 66 Belvedere Interior.jpg
    66 Belvedere Interior.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 2,238
  • Hagerty Photo 2.jpg
    Hagerty Photo 2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,717
  • 66 belv.jpg
    66 belv.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,890
Last edited:
It would cost at least double what your asking to build a car to look that good. Great looking car.

beautiful car.
Thanks brother.

It would cost at least double what your asking to build a car to look that good. Great looking car.
Yes, you're correct, someone is going to get a great deal. I priced the car based on the economy. If it sells then great! If not, I'll just keep it. I win both ways:icon_thumright:

hood scoop

What is the hood scoop from. I have a 66 satellite and i would like to use a scoop like that one.

Yes it is. Be careful with them. There are alot of scams and if you give up the car before the money is for sure good, You lose. You can't do ****. I had an old mopar for sale on this site and about the only E-mails, Phone calls were not from the good old U. S. of A.

More pictures:hello2:

Attachments

• 440 engine Belvedere II.jpg
    440 engine Belvedere II.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Belvedere interior.jpg
    Belvedere interior.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Gauges.jpg
    Gauges.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,455
Don't be so quick to condemn all overseas buyers as scammers. I have sold 3 cars in the last 4 years, all went to europe, no problems with any of them.
In each case one of their buds came over to look at the car, called the buyer while with me, gave me substantial cash deposit, gave them copy of title, buyer then transfered funds to my bank...............then I delivered the car to their shippers here in Fl.
Of course, not all potential european buyers are necessaraly honest........

let me know if it falls through

[]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold....Sold.....Sold. The car was sold to a mopar lover here in the U.S.A.

Attachments

• jim c..jpg
    jim c..jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back