• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 plymouth belvedere II drop top

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale is a 66 belvedere II roller. .... floors and rockers are solid .... trunk and lower quarters need work not real bad tho. comes with a truck load of extra stuff i have collected including a new top and full lenth lower quarters still in the box. new tires .... 4.56 sure grip compleat break system redone booster,master,lines,hoses,shoes,wheel cly,spring kits. not much on this puter stuff as most of you know so id rather ya call me. ...... [ No phone numbers allowed in posts - please read and follow the rules ] ...... clean title in my name .... in central PA .... 4500 OBO. .... thanks. the pic was takein last summer when i was driveing it.

20746087_1399637893483390_9125679337591146924_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hey do you still have the car, I'm interested can you PM me some better pictures and more details also what motor is in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back