• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Plymouth Belvedere II

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockcod

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hate to sell it but I have no choice. This was suppose to be a father son project but life has thrown me a curveball.

Car is apart but all the pieces are there, body moldings, 2 grills, even the ever elusive gas cap! The car came out of Tucson AZ, very dry, no rust or ever been in an accident. Body panels are lazer straight, originally a 318 but comes with a 360, automatic, power steering, manual drum brakes, light metallic teal. 4k, located in Buena Park CA.

Attachments

• image_1436565680336.jpg
    image_1436565680336.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 553
  • image_1436565731751.jpg
    image_1436565731751.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Seat Tracks

Hate to sell it but I have no choice. This was suppose to be a father son project but life has thrown me a curveball.

Car is apart but all the pieces are there, body moldings, 2 grills, even the ever elusive gas cap! The car came out of Tucson AZ, very dry, no rust or ever been in an accident. Body panels are lazer straight, originally a 318 but comes with a 360, automatic, power steering, manual drum brakes, light metallic teal. 4k, located in Buena Park CA.

Are you parting out? I need bucket seat tracks.. Thanks

I would be interested in the gas cap if is original and for sale !

Pics showed up for me.....at first. I'd like to buy the filler piece that goes below the grille....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back