• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 plymouth satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale / or trade is a 1966 plymouth satellite please see http://www.racingjunk.com for details ad# 1724308 pictures of the car and what i am willing to trade for is on that ad.!! This car is very solid no rust at all it has so much in it still please see my posting at http://www.racingjunk.com

I am willing to do some trading and cash or sell out right ** (( please read my ad carefully at racingjunk.com**)) Asking 17.500.00 i have over 3500.00 in heads and work alone and 1000.00 in block work just to name a few for those who have done this before it adds up real fast.!!!

It has a big block in it that is making 580 hp and 600 ft tq the motor was dynoed and tons of new parts just see the ad it tells all.

I just want everyone to know looking at my ad that this car is very fast. A qiuck run down is this motor has been done right with indy sr heads that flow 334@ 700 lift thats with just mild port work everything in the motor is new and it has been balanced. the trans is all new with heavyduty cluches and seal & a sprag was installed and the stall is new 3200-3600 boss hogg stall with a new cheetah shifter and line lock. the rear end is a 8 3/4 with a 489 chunk with 391 gears and s/s springs. this is just some of the stuff done to this car i promise you will not find a cleaner rust free satellite like this the interior is all stock but the racing seats that are in it. I also have primer,paint,clear coat, and a extra 440 block with a steel crank and 452 heads all done and ready to go plus lots of extra parts and (3) 727 trans to go with it.

** Any trades must be in good shape and no junk or rust buckets please see my ad at http;//www.racingjunk.com for all trade details and there will be no exceptions so only serious offers and be real.** Or i will put the car in storage and keep it that way i have way to much time and money in this car to just give it away.** Thanks Mark you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 865-556-8636

Dads pics of the satellite after the motor is in and running 002.jpg

Last edited:
WOW !!
I watched this cars build, Only TOP dollar parts went into her !!
can't believe its for sale NOW right after I bought a challenger or I would have jumped on it !!!
All done,and all Done RIGHT !! Just paint and man o man somebody will have a killer car.....
Would say good luck on the sale, but I much rather see you store it till this crap economy gets better and you can enjoy it then !!
Tim ( The Legend )

Yea.!! Me too i may keep it all i have had is replys for things i don't want and it seems everyone won't it for nothing not going to happen if it does'nt work out i will put it in storage and keep it. But someone out there is looking for a clean car this car is outstanding.!!!!! Its a steal at that price with everything done to it and all the stuff that goes with it.

Thanks tim.

Oh yes i his dart was a true 9.0 in the 1/4 he has video of it and it was all done on motor. No bottle baby car a real street car.!wish i could have gotten it.!

Had to ask. Some people run 9's in the 1/8 and think their car is fast. 9's in the 1/4 is getting it done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back