1966 Sat/Bel sun visor bracket

1966 -1967 Mopars

1. fewillys

fewillys Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Am needing new sun visor brackets for my 1966 Sat . Anyone have any luck with any NOS or Repop parts ? They don't seem to be offered anywhere that I can find so far . Thanks

2. Cranky

Cranky Henchman #1 Staff Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Are you talking about where the visor hinges from or the bracket where the visor rests in while in the up or down position? IIRC, the mirror bracket holds up the visor on the opposite end of where it's hinged....and you might post an ad for what you need because basically that's what you're doing. Also, an ad would alert you to anyone saying they had what you need.

3. fewillys

fewillys Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    I have a beautiful newly re chromed mirror bracket . I am looking for a source for 3 sets of NOS or REPOP hinge ends , I have used parts in my possession already . Was wanting to find out if anyone has a source for these . I have not been able to locate any via Laysons , Herbs , Dantes , Classic etc ........ Trying to disassemble and reassemble to get re chromed looks difficult . Thought maybe some one had found a source that I simply had overlooked .

• Like Like x 1
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.