• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Satellite 4 speed Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar Tim

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
You will never see another car like this. I believe. A 1966 Satellite 4 speed 383 4bbl convertible. Real rough, but solid overall. Included all the rust free sheet metal to complete. And everything Legendary have in there catalog for this car is included. Low mileage, engine runs. Unmolested. Pictures are forthcoming...
11 grand gets this once in a lifetime opportunity...
There are pictures on this site in the meantime...
11 Thousand, might negotiate. Can deliver on trailer... Car is in California.

tim.jpg tim2.jpg tim3.jpg tim5.jpg tim4.jpg tim6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the car in CA or PA? I'm interested in pictures of the bottom half. If it's in CA I'm interested.

Floors and trunk are good, not rusted thru....

Needs both rear quarters, included, trunk extensions, included, both doors, included, both fenders included, includes re chromed rear bumper, restored trunk panel, Frame rails are solid, AND factory color paint...included....

Last edited:
Thanks. I am going to take some pictures today. Needs complete restore. But needed parts included.

No kidding I went thru the Legendary catalog while in Carlisle , and I bought everything they had for this car. All included. New seat covers, new foam, new door panels new top, the list goes on....Car will need work, but look what you will have. A VERY rare B body car. All there,

More if you would like. Floor and frame still solid. The trans torsion x member might need work. I was going to leave it....

DSC_0011.JPG

A better picture of the fender tag and lots of underbody pictures would be helpful. Especially the wheel tubs and frame rails. How does the convertible top frame look?

Did you get foam for the both front and rear seats from Legendary?

Lastly, does it have the 742 case? It should be a sure grip diff.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Last edited:
Jeremiah inbox full but I'll post it here. Suregrip was an option. My 66 with a 742 case was an open differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back