• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 Satellite mouldings WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtx6970

Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
Just like the title says.

Im looking for the upper body mouldings for a 1966 Satelite.
I dont need them all.
Just need left fender and door moulding, and a pass side door mldg

NOS preffered but good used will suffice trust me. Not looking for major damage and/or someones failed attempt to redo.

I will pay top dollar for an NOS mint pass side door upper moulding. As all but this one mldg on my car is/was NOS when the car was done

Last edited:

I dont need them all.

NOS preffered but good used will suffice trust me. Not looking for major damage and/or someones failed attempt to redo.

I will be top dollar for an NOS pass side door upper moulding.
Is there something wrong Bill with the ones on the yellow Sat that I sold you???? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Is there something wrong Bill with the ones on the yellow Sat that I sold you???? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Nope , simply looking for spares to complete the ones I have in hopes to make a full set , as spares

I

ps, You installed an nos left rear quarter mldg.
That one I removed and put away with the NOS pass side rear mldg I have as a spare and replaced it with a good used one I had . Then Stripped and polished all 6 to match one another. Much better appearance

Nope , simply looking for spares to complete the ones I have in hopes to make a full set , as spares

I

ps, You installed an nos left rear quarter mldg.
That one I removed and put away with the NOS pass side rear mldg I have as a spare and replaced it with a good used one I had . Then Stripped and polished all 6 to match one another. Much better appearance
Smart move Bill. It's yours I know but now doing so, you are preserving them for if and when they are needed again. I often times when looking for parts for it myself, would stumble across a 66 Sat with the trim still intact and looking somewhat worthy of resto or keeping, and thought to myself, make an offer for just the trim if the seller would part. As rare as those have become, that would have been a nice nitch to have for future needs of other but alas, never made the effort. Glad you are enjoying it and do still kepp me posted as you can...Bill

I dont need them all.

I will pay top dollar for an NOS mint pass side door upper moulding. As all but this one mldg on my car is/was NOS when the car was done
Any part numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back