• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 satellite wheel well molding

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbishop

Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score
I am in need of passenger side rear wheel well molding for my 1966 Plymouth satellite. The molding has a dodge for the rear rocker chrome That goes behind the passenger side wheel. Don't hesitate to call me if you have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair from a 67.

I'll get pics if possible this afternoon.

FYI repros are north of $350 for a set plus shipping. Not sure if they sell individuals.

I know what you're talking about where the rocker trim fits into the lip trim.

I'll verify that.

I looked at mine and there is no recess for the other trim.

Odd that they are different.

They are in pretty good shape though.

IMG_20170226_125529.jpg IMG_20170226_125545.jpg

I am in need of passenger side rear wheel well molding for my 1966 Plymouth satellite. The molding has a dodge for the rear rocker chrome That goes behind the passenger side wheel. Don't hesitate to call me if you have one. 419-277-2388

I have a set from a 67 gtx.. I think they are the same for a 66- buffed n polished

I have a set from a 67 gtx.. I think they are the same for a 66- buffed n polished
I only ned I only need the right rear
But I will take the pair if that's how you want to sell them please call me but I will take the pair if that's how you want to sell them you want to sell them. so I can buy them

What do you want for them I'll take the set I snow need both backs

QUOTE="dbishop, post: 910624193, member: 21417"]I only ned I only need the right rear
But I will take the pair if that's how you want to sell them please call me but I will take the pair if that's how you want to sell them you want to sell them. so I can buy them[/QUOTE]

I am away till wed... I will call u then.. I will also take add. pictures for u
regards

Please communicate through personal message (conversation) phone numbers aren'the allowed in sale ads unless you are a Gold member. Thanks, FABO staff

I am waiting with bated breath. Look forward to hearing from you

hey.. I found the driver side rear.. still hunting for its twin... o know I have it, just gotta find I... PM me your email address n i'll send u pics n comments...

hey.. I found the driver side rear.. still hunting for its twin... o know I have it, just gotta find I... PM me your email address n i'll send u pics n comments...

actually.. here are pics... they r real nice ... a couple of imperfections which I hope u can see... not perfect piece, but really nice...n original... not sure how good/bad the repops fit..

IMG_1070.JPG IMG_1071.JPG IMG_1072.JPG IMG_1073.JPG IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1066.JPG IMG_1067.JPG IMG_1068.JPG IMG_1069.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back