• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 383 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt1

Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Casting date of 4-25-67 and the top pad reads C383 and below that 4 27 2. This includes main caps, piston/rods, crankshaft, vibration damper, timing cover, water pump housing and a set of 906 bare casting heads. I have not had this checked by a machine shop but it appears to be in good rebuildable condition and has not been bored before so its got plenty of life left in it. It is disassembled so I will sell parts from this, say you don't want the heads but I'm asking $300 obo for the package. I have other parts available.
It's located in the Detroit area for pick up but I am willing to ship at buyers expense and buyer to make all arrangements. I have a fork lift at my shop so it could be put on a pallet and loaded easily on my end.
I also have a 69 383 engine for sale in another thread and several 440s which I will be listing soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 356
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg