• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 727 bbm shuttle valve cover plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

1245heathen

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
I bought a big block 727 (1967 non lockup) for my swap, when we started disassembling it found out someone had converted it to full manual and removed the shuttle valve plate. It’s proving to be hard to find without buying an entire valve body. Any help either finding one or if there is the possibility to fabricate one would be appreciated.
Thanks

CBAEF361-E22C-43D6-8F48-04FE17E02643.png

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I may have everything you need but, provide me with your plan.
Mike

I'd start with a phone call to A&A Trans or Cope Racing, if you haven't already.

Just a solid street transmission. Super servo, green bands, pretty mild stall converter. My transmission guy has all of it except for the cover plate. Going behind a 383 (mild purple cam, weiand dual plane, and Holley sniper)in my Belvedere. Nothing crazy just it’s a necessary piece that the transmission didn’t come with.

I'd start with a phone call to A&A Trans or Cope Racing, if you haven't already.
I will let him know in case he hasn’t thought of them or they aren’t his regular suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back