• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 belvedere 2 dr rear bumper with surface rust wanted !! anD A bench seat also

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparcy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
HI looking for a 1967 belvedere rear bumper its a patina car aka sitting for 34 years but i fell in love. like I needed another car !! I do not care about chrome, faded surface rust small dents are perfect. the bumper is missing so I need something to put back there. I live in phillipston mass aka western ma, and work in Framingham mass and down the cape. so im all over mass. I also need a left taillight and a bench seat.

thank you

HI looking for a 1967 belvedere rear bumper its a patina car aka sitting for 34 years but i fell in love. like I needed another car !! I do not care about chrome, faded surface rust small dents are perfect. the bumper is missing so I need something to put back there. I live in phillipston mass aka western ma, and work in Framingham mass and down the cape. so im all over mass. I also need a left taillight and a bench seat.

thank you
Hello I have some taillights complete with filler piece.

i have a bench seat cover needs but frame is solid and no busted springs. i can bring to carlisle. i have space there.

how much to phillipston ma 01331 thankyou
150.00 I can get you better picts when i get back to NY to clear out my warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back