• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere AC question

AZ Steve

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Hi, well I have an AC question.

I purchased a 1967 Belvedere 2 door post car as a parts car. It is not in horrible shape, one thing, it has AC. I was wondering what the factory dash looked like and was there dealer options. My 67 GTX did not have AC, so I am looking into my possible options. Here is a pick of the car and the dash.

Oh, I live in AZ ITS HOT here AC is nice.

Thanks for the help.

blue 67 dash.jpg blue 67 front.jpg

A 2-door post with A/C, unique! The dash is correct in that car or a GTX with A/C, just change the cluster to the 150 speedometer. The firewall and the heater/A/C box are also unique to A/C cars.

Hi, well I have an AC question.

I purchased a 1967 Belvedere 2 door post car as a parts car. It is not in horrible shape, one thing, it has AC. I was wondering what the factory dash looked like and was there dealer options. My 67 GTX did not have AC, so I am looking into my possible options. Here is a pick of the car and the dash.

Oh, I live in AZ ITS HOT here AC is nice.
If you want to part with that cigarette lighter I'm interested.
Thanks for the help.

View attachment 1120057 View attachment 1120058
If you want to part with that cigarette lighter I'm interested, don't need in dash pieces.

A 2-door post with A/C, unique! The dash is correct in that car or a GTX with A/C, just change the cluster to the 150 speedometer. The firewall and the heater/A/C box are also unique to A/C cars.
I thinking about doing the modification and putting it in my GTX. may be more than I want to do. Cutting sucks.

You can swap the dash, it unbolts with the windshield out. Use a aftermarket A/C system, so no need for the current A/C / heater box. Vintage Air makes a good system. With a little ingenuity you can integrate the stock A/C buttons to work it. This will give you an almost completely stock look with a modern system.

You can swap the dash, it unbolts with the windshield out. Use a aftermarket A/C system, so no need for the current A/C / heater box. Vintage Air makes a good system. With a little ingenuity you can integrate the stock A/C buttons to work it. This will give you an almost completely stock look with a modern system.
Ill look into it.
Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back