• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 bucket seats

evanbrendel

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
i bought these seats for 300 complete for my car and the guy going to recover them for me has ben giving me excuse after excuse why they arent finished or even started yet i was wondering what i could get out if a set of 67 b body buckets complete with backs tracks and side covers that need recovering. i will sell them if they are worth what i gave pluse the 100 dollar deposite i payed to get them recovered.

If I can understand what you wrote, you're telling us you paid $300 for the seats, have given someone a $100 deposit to recover them, are asking us what they are worth, and then are saying you'll sell them for $400.

Is that right?

Not to pick on you, but you really should reread your post, and try punctuating your sentences. It would make it much easier to understand.

But as far as what you can get for the seats goes, that will depend on the condition. They need recovering, but do they need new foam as well? How about the frames and bases? Are they rusty? Do they need to be stripped and repainted?

What is overpriced to one man may be cheap to another. IF they are what you want, and you feel comfortable with what they are costing you, then no, you are not over your head.

i guess im just anoyed that for 4 weeks i have ben waiting to get them re covered and he is taking his sweet time and giving excuses

I think after 4 weeks I'd have to go pick them up and find someone else who would do the job. This moron should also give you your $100 deposit back. My guy here has never had my seats for more than a couple of days. That included a pair of buckets from my 68 Coronet R/T that also got new foam.

well his latest excuse was his mom died but its always next week sometime. he is realy good and cheap but i didnt know it was gona take this long. he said one more week and i told him thats all he gets.

Auto Transport Service
Back