• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Buick LeSabre 400. Low miles original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad Dad

Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Buick Lesabre400 4 door sedan.
This car is a family owned car with 67,160 original miles. It has the original paint and all original interior.
It was purchased new by Uncle and Aunt in 1967 from Blue Ridge Buick in Roanoke, Va. It still has the dealer sticker on the rear bumper. It has a 340 cubic inch engine with a 4 barrel carb. It is a very nice car, and looks almost like a brand new car. It isn’t quite perfect, as there are a few chips and scratches in the paint. The inside is almost perfect in my opinion. The radio is not currently working, and I have not troubleshooted it to see why. The heater/AC fan blows, but I doubt the AC works, as it is the original old R12 system. I have seen a little bit of smoke at starting, and would assume the old original valve stem seals may need to be replaced. (The car does not appear to have had engine work ever done, and it IS 54 years old…) Otherwise, I know of no trouble. It runs and drives very well.
I inherited the car in 2015 after Uncle and Aunt’s passing. It is a great car, but I just never drive it. I have put less than 200 miles on it since I have owned it. It needs a good home with someone who can use it and appreciate it for it’s condition and historical value.
Asking $10,000.00 Located in Virginia. ZIP 24090

DSC01258.JPG DSC01259.JPG DSC01260.JPG DSC01261.JPG DSC01262.JPG DSC01263.JPG DSC01264.JPG DSC01265.JPG DSC01250.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back