• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 charger 383

Collin Snyder

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
hey all! I picked up a 1967 383 automatic with 80k miles about 3 years ago that I've been slowly getting brought to life. I've been stalking this site since I got the car and finally decided to join.when I first bought my charger the master cylinder was rusted solid and the brake line were as well. over the last few years I have been able to convert the car to wildwood 6 piston brakes in the front, put a Hotchkiss suspension system to replace the stock and I fixed the non existent exhaust with some ceramic hooker headers. as far as I could research when I bought the car its a nearly numbers matching California car, unfortunately the last owner very cheaply painted over the gold and made it white and also seemed to lose the black plates. im currently working on getting the hideaway headlights working again and then im going to dive into the engine as I think it needs the valves done. I really enjoy how unique this car is (and all Mopars!) iv only seen 2 of these at car shows before. im learning everything as I go but its been a lot of fun so far.

IMG_5261.JPG IMG_5262.JPG

Welcome from the show me state!! nice car!!

Welcome from upstate NY.
Keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome from Indiana. Good luck with your Charger project.

Welcome Aboard! We need more pic's!

Nice 67 Charger

welcome from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back